Weddings Held at Life Church - General Info
• No church furniture or equipment is to be moved.
• No candles or candelabras are to be used.
• No use of nails, screws, or tacks for wedding décor.
• The wedding party will be responsible for payment of any damages or cleaning needed, outside of the designated basic clean up.
• Holidays and holiday weekends are not available for weddings.
• One hour is allotted for the rehearsal. If those participating in your wedding are late, the time remaining is what you will be allowed for your rehearsal.
• Decorating must be completed during your scheduled rehearsal time slot.
• The church offers two rooms with bathroom access for the wedding party, in addition to the auditorium chosen. The wedding party will have access to their designated rooms one hour prior to the ceremony.
• The total reserved time for the ceremony is 2.5 hours; 1 hour prior to the ceremony, and then an additional 1.5 hours for the ceremony, photos, and wedding party clean up and removal of all decorations, and exit of guests.